CTETC athletes will participate and grow intellectually and athletically through track and field competition to provide opportunities for college scholarships and have fun.
Please select one of the links at the top of the page to find out more about the Central Texas Elite Track Club.
- Provide a positive athletic environment for youth that not only encourages and supports them to succeed on the track, and also in life.
- Provide an educational environment that is totally committed to preparing each club member to perform successfully in their chosen educational environment.
- All students will be afforded an opportunity to develop social skills as well as participate in activities that will create a climate of motivation that will increase the level of self esteem that can be developed off of the track.
- All students will have access to a diverse population of mentors (i.e., college students, older team members, coaches, community and parents).
- The services that are offered to our children will allow Central Texas Elite Track Club to be utilized as a community service organization to decrease the high statistics of teen pregnancy, drug abuse, and high school or college drop outs. The club has youth participating from the Austin area and also Round Rock, Pflugerville, Rockdale, Manor and many other surrounding cities and communities.
- The Central Texas Elite Track Club maintains a professional staff of board members, administrators and coaching staff spanning over 30 years of experience, knowledge, and skills, but we cannot do it alone. Participants are ages 6 to 18 and the club is particularly interested in providing an outlet for at-risk youth. The summer track program provides an athletically motivated outlet for youth to burn up that excess energy in a positive manner on the track. This program not only encourages athletic participation in track and field, but also helps each individual athlete develop self-discipline, self-confidence, self-esteem, good sportsmanship qualities, and they make many new friends.
- The indoor program specifically targeted for high school students, assists athletes in keeping in shape and maintaining the competitive edge during the year. It also gives visibility to these athletes that comes with attending three meets that are supported by several major collegiate divisions.
- The ultimate goal through this program is to help each youth receive a scholarship to an accredited university or college to continue his/her education. Many of these youth will begin with the club at the age of 6 and continue until they are 18.